IMCO provides a variety of sales and marketing tools to assist our Members in promoting their company, products and representatives to their customer base.
Your marketing materials are how a potential customer is introduced to your business, and what they see may be an important influence their purchasing decision. Here are some of the ways you can take advantage of our marketing expertise:
- AccessIMCO.com: This is an IMCO-only password protected, Member Exclusive Website that includes Vendor, Product, and Pricing updates along with Marketing and Sales Tools. AccessIMCO hosts the latest information about our Annual Convention and other Business Resources.
- IMCO Design Center (IDC): This web-based program allows Medical Supply Distributor Members to create customized flyers.
- Print and Online Catalogs: IMCO creates catalogs for Primary Care, Long Term Care and the IMCO Brand products. Each catalog is Full-Color and available both in print, and online. On request, the printed version of the catalogs can be ordered with your company’s logo imprinted on the cover and spine.
- Special Promotions: IMCO works out agreements with our vendor partners to offer special discounts, buy-ins, rep incentives or end user incentives, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Sales Training: IMCO provides our Medical Supply Distributor Members with a variety of training options throughout the year. Members can attend seminars or webinars on growing sales, improving value, increasing product knowledge and providing insight to address the needs of the rapidly changing marketplace.
- IMCO-Ed: IMCO-Ed provides Members Distributors with a single site for all of their customers’ educational needs, including links for where your customers can gain Continuing Education credits.
- Newsletters: Our quarterly Sneak Preview publication is a great way to stay current on the latest industry news, learn about ways to increase your business with our vendor partners, and read profiles of Member distributors success stories
- Sales Center: This site provides easy access to reference materials about each vendor and their products, so you can educate and support customers about the functions and capabilities of different products. The Sales Center includes cross references, training videos, product images, set-up guides, product literature and vendor sales rosters.
- IMCO Weekly Update: This weekly update is sent out to IMCO Members in order to highlight the latest updates to vendor contracts, changes in pricing, current and upcoming promotions, new product and Vendor announcements and general support materials.
- Member Field Support: IMCO provides on-location support for our Medical Supply Distributor Members and their sales staff. Whether it’s presenting at a sales meeting, a strategic discussion on operational efficiencies, or general educational support, we will be there to lead or assist based on your needs.